Sometimes the order items need to be modified before packing. A last minute customer request or an a surprise out-of-stock may occur. Here's how to roll with it and keep right on groovin':
Process for removing items
1) Click on the order number in the order list.
Tip: You can type in the last few digits of the order number to search for it or scan the order number right into the search field if the packing slip is handy.
2) You should see a list of the items in the order when it's opens.
3) Click the row of the item you want to remove to select it. It will turn Green.
4) Finally, Click the "Remove Selected Items" button.
Process for Adding Items
To add a replacement item:
Find the order in the order list using the method above.
1) Open the order and while viewing the order item list Click the "Add Item" button.
2) Begin typing the name or SKU of the item you want to add. Scanning it's barcode works as well.
3) Select the item by clicking it's row in the list.
Click "Save and Close" and the selected item(s) will be added to the order.