Depending on your business you may add products regularly and only sell them for a short time. Older products that are no longer in use can be removed to increase performance. We've added an option to make it easy to find products that have not been updated or found in orders for 90 days or more.
- Navigate to the products section and view the Inactive products list.
- From the Edit dropdown, choose the "Find Inactive Products" list.
- All inactive items will be found and moved to the Inactive Products list.
- You can now review the items to be sure that none should be saved. Clicking the Inactive Products button will refresh the view.
- Select any that you wish to keep and change the status to "Active" using the status dropdown
- Delete the rest by clicking Select All and then choosing "Delete" from the Edit menu.