This video and article serve to demonstrate how to connect GroovePacker and ShipWorks, to import orders.
First, click on 'create store,' from the settings page:
Then, give the store a name, and select ShipWorks from the store type dropdown.
- Review the order statuses switch for which types of orders to import or not import.
- If you're using a method where you hit a button in ShipWorks to send them to GroovePacker, you'd want to have all of these types be on.
- Copy the Authorization URL (Ctrl+C) and then paste (Ctrl+V) into ShipWorks, later.
- Click to create a new Action in ShipWorks.
- You'll select a trigger for the Action to be fired, such as a button. Choose where to display the button, such as under the 'Home' tab.
Now we'd select to Run these tasks:
External -> Send Web Request
Second option under Send the request: Using the results of processing a template
The template is XML Source.
- Now we paste the Authorization URL from earlier into Request URL
- hit Okay.
Now we select some orders that we want to send to GroovePacker, such as under the home tab - there will be a custom GroovePacker button. If we click this, then look at GroovePacker, we'll see the orders coming in. Success!